Seagull Spikes - Wide
Note - Price is per metre
15 YEAR WARRANTY!!
These stainless steel spikes are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 15 years.
The difference between seagull spikes and regular bird spikes comes down to the length of the spikes. Seagull spikes are 165mm long whereas standard bird spikes are 110mm long. This extra length prevents large birds like seagulls, crows and magpies from potentially straddling the spikes making them ineffective.
The Seagull bird spikes take advantage of extra long spikes to guard buildings and structures against larger birds such as seagulls, crows and magpies. Each spike is constructed from 100% high-grade #304 stainless steel, which protects against rust, UV and chemical degradation, even in coastal areas.
Anti bird spikes visually deter birds from landing, perching or nesting and the tips are blunted to prevent any harm. Spikes are spot welded with precision to create a stronger and cleaner fusion, ensuring long life.
- Protects a wide area with a single row of spikes.
- Removes the threat of large birds immediately.
- Provides better surface adhesion than plastic polymer bases.
- A remarkably durable solution against birds.
- Easily conforms to any curved surfaces.
- Safe for both humans and birds.
Base: #304 stainless steel rod
Spike: #304 stainless steel