Bird Netting - Fruit Tree
- 5 Metres x 5 Metres
- 5 Metres x 10 Metres
- 5 Metres x 25 Metres
- 5 Metres x 50 Metres
- 5 Metres x 100 Metres
- 8.5 Metres x 8.5 Metres
- 10 Metres x 10 Metres
- 10 Metres x 25 Metres
- 10 Metres x 50 Metres
- 10 Metres x 100 Metres
- 13 Metres x 13 Metres
- 15 Metres x 25 Metres
- 15 Metres x 50 Metres
- 15 Metres x 100 Metres
- 20 Metres x 50 Metres
- 25 Metres x 25 Metres
- 30 Metres x 30 Metres
Fruit Tree Bird Netting is used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings. Fruit tree bird netting is a commercial grade net available in black or white and comes with a 10 year warranty against UV degradation.
It is available in a variety of sizes from small domestic packs to large commercial rolls. It features quality knitted construction for reduced chance of breakages or tears. Mesh size is 15mm diamond hole with a weight of 30gsm.
- Quality construction - Quality knitted. Less chance of degradation, breakages or tears.
- Commercial Grade - What the professionals use
- UV Stabilised - Long life in harsh Australian conditions
- Mesh size - 15mm diamond hole
- Weight - 30gsm
- Warranty - Our Bird Netting comes with a 10 year pro rata warranty against UV degradation
Fruit Tree Bird Netting or Anti Bird Netting is a form of bird pest control. It is a net used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas.
Fruit Tree Bird Netting is used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings.
Fruit Tree Bird Netting may be used to protect fisheries and fish wildlife reserves from predator birds.
Fruit Tree Bird Netting is one of the most effective and long lasting ways of bird proofing buildings and other structures against all urban bird species. It provides a discreet and impenetrable barrier that protects premises without harming the birds. Fruit Tree Bird Netting is particularly effective for large open areas such as roofs and loading bays.
In agricultural and horticultural situations Fruit Tree Bird Netting is used to protect trees, grapevines, orchards, gardens from birds and bats.
The are several benefits of using Fruit Tree Bird Netting as a control method for pest birds. These include:
- Its humane - Fruit Tree Bird Netting is not designed to harm the birds in any way. As opposed to alternative methods such as baiting or shooting.
- Effectiveness - When done properly Fruit Tree Bird Netting is by far and away the best method of bird prevention. Fruit Tree Bird Netting provides a physical barrier that birds cannot breach or penetrate meaning instant and long term results.
- Costs - Installing Fruit Tree bird netting can be a much cheaper alternative than bird spiking all possible roosting areas or using deterrents that only provide short term results.
- Aesthetics - Fruit Tree Bird Netting, especially black Bird Netting, is far less visible than bird spikes and other deterrents.
- Immediate results - Fruit Tree Bird Netting provides an immediate solution for many bird and bat problems.
- Saves money - Designed to keep birds and bats out of valuable crops, preventing expensive losses that can occur.
- Versatility - Fruit Tree Bird Netting can be used over a permanent structure or can be applied as a re-usable drape over net.