Bird Netting - Extruded
- 4 Metres x 4 Metres
- 4 Metres x 12 Metres
- 4 Metres x 100 Metres
- 5 Metres x 100 Metres
Extruded Bird Netting is a thin, lightweight bird netting suitable for domestic backyard use or short term commercial use. Extruded bird netting is commonly used on vegetable gardens, fruit trees, crops, fish ponds, etc to protect from pest birds. It is a tough lightweight polyethylene netting with a weight of 10gsm.
- Protect your vines, vegetables, stonefruit and seedlings from birds
- Unaffected by sprays, sunlight and moisture
- Tough lightweight polyethylene netting
- Allows normal healthy growth
- Won't tangle
- 10 gsm
Extruded Bird Netting or Anti Bird Netting is a form of bird pest control. It is a net used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas.
Extruded Bird Netting is used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings.
Extruded Bird Netting may be used to protect fisheries and fish wildlife reserves from predator birds.
In agricultural and horticultural situations Extruded Bird Netting is used to protect trees, grapevines, orchards, gardens from birds and bats.
The are several benefits of using Extruded Bird Netting as a control method for pest birds. These inculde:
- Its humane - Extruded Bird Netting is not designed to harm the birds in any way. As opposed to alternative methods such as baiting or shooting.
- Effectiveness - When done properly Extruded Bird Netting is by far and away the best method of bird prevention. Extruded Bird Netting provides a physical barrier that birds cannot breach or penetrate meaning instant and long term results.
- Costs - Installing Extruded bird netting can be a much cheaper alternative than bird spiking all possible roosting areas or using deterrents that only provide short term results.
- Aesthetics - Extruded Bird Netting, especially black Bird Netting, is far less visible than bird spikes and other deterrents.
- Immediate results - Extruded Bird Netting provides an immediate solution for many bird and bat problems.
- Saves money - Designed to keep birds and bats out of valuable crops, preventing expensive losses that can occur.
- Versatility - Extruded Bird Netting can be used over a permanent structure or can be applied as a re-usable drape over net.