Bird Netting - Canopy
- 5 Metres x 100 Metres
- 10 Metres x 100 Metres
- 15 Metres x 100 Metres
- 20 Metres x 100 Metres
Canopy Bird Netting is suitable for use as a commercial structure net. It is the recommended minimum requirement for commercial fruit orchard structures.
Canopy bird netting has a 15mm hexagonal hole with a weight of 60gsm. It is available in both black & white and comes with a 10 year warranty against UV degradation.
- Permanent structure netting
- Commercial Grade - What the professionals use
- Minimum requirement for commercial fruit orchards
- UV Stabilised - Long life in harsh Australian conditions
- Mesh size - 15mm hexagonal hole
- Weight - 60gsm
- Warranty - Our Bird Netting comes with a 10 year pro rata warranty against UV degradation
Canopy Bird Netting or Anti Bird Netting is a form of bird pest control. It is a net used to prevent birds from reaching certain areas.
Canopy Bird Netting is used to prevent bird damage of vegetable and fruit crops as well as seedlings.
Canopy Bird Netting may be used to protect fisheries and fish wildlife reserves from predator birds.
Canopy Bird Netting is one of the most effective and long lasting ways of bird proofing buildings and other structures against all urban bird species. It provides a discreet and impenetrable barrier that protects premises without harming the birds. Canopy Bird Netting is particularly effective for large open areas such as roofs and loading bays.
In agricultural and horticultural situations Canopy Bird Netting is used to protect trees, grapevines, orchards, gardens from birds and bats.
The are several benefits of using Canopy Bird Netting as a control method for pest birds. These include:
- Its humane - Canopy Bird Netting is not designed to harm the birds in any way. As opposed to alternative methods such as baiting or shooting.
- Effectiveness - When done properly Canopy Bird Netting is by far and away the best method of bird prevention. Canopy Bird Netting provides a physical barrier that birds cannot breach or penetrate meaning instant and long term results.
- Costs - Installing Canopy bird netting can be a much cheaper alternative than bird spiking all possible roosting areas or using deterrents that only provide short term results.
- Aesthetics -Canopy Bird Netting, especially black Bird Netting, is far less visible than bird spikes and other deterrents.
- Immediate results - Canopy Bird Netting provides an immediate solution for many bird and bat problems.
- Saves money - Designed to keep birds and bats out of valuable crops, preventing expensive losses that can occur.
- Versatility - Canopy Bird Netting can be used over a permanent structure or can be applied as a re-usable drape over net.